Please join us! We believe there are thousands – even hundreds of thousands – of mums out there who want to keep genetically modified organisms and GM-related toxic pesticides and herbicides, such as the carcinogen glyphosate, out of their families and out of the environment we are leaving for future generations.
You can start by ‘liking’ our Facebook page, Mums Say No To GMOs. Please look out on there for notices about campaigns. You can also message us there. We want to build a countrywide network and we need you, wherever you are!
You can also:
– write to, or demonstrate outside, your supermarket demanding labelling of GM-fed animal produce
– write to your MP expressing your concerns
– ask your local takeaways to use GM-free oil; if they are not doing so, they are legally obliged to state so on the menu
– ask local butchers and fishmongers to try to source GM-free feed
– sign our upcoming letters and petitions – please look out for those here and on the Facebook page